Bosch ROS65VC-6 6-Inch Pad Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control Promo Offer


Bosch ROS65VC-6 6-Inch Pad Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control


Bosch ROS65VC-6 6-Inch Pad Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control

Price: Show


Take for me to see Bosch ROS65VC-6 6-Inch Pad Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control Review



I have already been take Bosch ROS65VC-6 6-Inch Pad Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control for the past almost 1 year. Bosch ROS65VC-6 6-Inch Pad Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control wuth brand "Bosch" may be the best Random-Orbit Sanders on the market.




Bosch ROS65VC-6 6-Inch Pad Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control Features


  • Vibration Control: Bosch-exclusive suspension system minimizes vibration for superior handling and maximum comfort
  • Two Dust Collection Systems: Micro filter Dust Canister with integrated paper filter and screw-off cap or vacuum hose connection with airflow control
  • Power 3.3-Amp Sander with Variable Speed Dial: To match speed to workplace and task
  • Sanding Versatility: For fast stock removal and/or a smooth, well-blended finish
  • Includes: Removable Front Handle, Tubular Dust Canister, VAC024 Vacuum Hose Adapter, RS6045 6-Inch Soft Backing Pad, 5 mm Pad Wrench, Sanding Disc

These Bosch ROS65VC-6 6-Inch Pad Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.

With the industry's lowest vibration, highest removal rate and most efficient onboard dust extraction in its class, the ROS65VC increases user productivity, while helping to protect the user from vibration and dust.
Bosch ROS65VC-6 6-Inch Pad Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Random-Orbit Sanders

Brand: Bosch

Rating : 4.9

Review : Heavy duty sander
I've been using this new Bosch sander for about a month. Wow! What a difference a little money makes. I love it. I've been using orbital sanders daily for 20 years and started using a 6" sander about 6 years ago. My first one was a Riged. It was great and lasted a couple years. My second one was a Rigid and lasted 6 months. My third one was a Rigid...and well I decided no matter how great their warranties are it's not worth the down time it takes me to go to Home Depot and buy another sander. After using this Bosch I can't believe I wasted my time and money on the previous brand. There is barely any vibration and none of the "run away" vibration every time I put a new sanding pad on it.
It comes with a soft bed and I'm assuming that helps with sand through spots on uneven areas. I will probably buy a hard bed to use when I need to take off a lot due to scratches. It's quiet and the dust collector is easy to empty and reattach. It has a very long power cord and is...


I believe, explains the few complaints apropos Bosch ROS65VC-6 6-Inch Pad Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Bosch ROS65VC-6 6-Inch Pad Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control comment was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment