DEWALT DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw Kit Special Discount


DEWALT DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw Kit


DEWALT DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw Kit

Price: Show


Take for me to see DEWALT DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw Kit Review



I have already been take DEWALT DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw Kit for yesteryear almost 1 year. DEWALT DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw Kit wuth brand "DEWALT" could be the best Circular Saws on the market.




DEWALT DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw Kit Features


  • Zero clearance track saw cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts
  • For use with track saw dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions
  • On-track cut depth: 2-1/8 (54mm) at 90 degree , 1-5/8-inch (41mm) at 45 degree ; depth scale accurately indicates exact depth of cut accounting for track thickness
  • 12A, 1300W motor effortlessly powers through hard woods up to 2-1/8-inch thick
  • Continuous Anti-Kickback mechanism and riving knife prevent kickback when engaged; Low profile blade guard allows saw to be used in confined spaces

These DEWALT DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw Kit way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.


DEWALT DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw Kit even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Circular Saws

Brand: DEWALT

Rating : 4.8

Review : Pleasantly surprised...
I have been woodworking for a long time. I've always struggled with breaking down plywood using my cabinet saw. I usually work alone and lack sufficient space for out-feed accessory tables, etc. When I do ask for help from my family while cutting sheet goods, there is usually an issue resulting in a bad cut.

I was skeptical a 6 1/2 blade on a circular saw could produce an acceptable quality cut. I was wrong. The saw is terrific breaking down sheet goods. It has lots of power and makes terrific cuts. I bought a sheet of 1.5" insulation board to use as a sacrificial surface. I lay the plywood on it and make my cuts. It's easy, quick and accurate.

The other use is to put a straight edge on rough hardwood lumber. I built a jig so I could do this on the table saw but the track saw handles this so much more easily.

Out of the box: The saw is solid and well-made. The instructions were a bit disjointed. There was an odd booklet attached to the saw handle...


I think, explains the few complaints apropos DEWALT DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw Kit not fitting or leaking.

Hope this DEWALT DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw Kit comment was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment