PORTER-CABLE 75182 Variable Speed Router Motor Promo Offer


PORTER-CABLE 75182 Variable Speed Router Motor


PORTER-CABLE 75182 Variable Speed Router Motor

Price: Show


Take for me to see PORTER-CABLE 75182 Variable Speed Router Motor Review



I have been buying PORTER-CABLE 75182 Variable Speed Router Motor for the past almost 1 year. PORTER-CABLE 75182 Variable Speed Router Motor wuth brand "PORTER-CABLE" could be the best Router Accessories & Parts on the market.




PORTER-CABLE 75182 Variable Speed Router Motor Features


  • High-powered router motor generates five speeds: 10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000 and 21,000 RPM
  • 3-1/4 HP peak ensures consistent speed
  • Completely sealed ball bearing construction for durability
  • This item comes with a 1/2 inch Collet and also the Collet Wrench
  • Can replace motor in Router Model 7518; also works with 7500 Series Fixed Base Model 75361

These PORTER-CABLE 75182 Variable Speed Router Motor way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.

Able to achieve five speeds (10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000 and 21,000 RPM), the Porter-Cable 75182 can handle a wide variety of home improvement projects. This rotor motor operates at a peak power of 3-1/4 horsepower to ensure consistent speed levels, and its completely sealed ball bearing construction combines with its machined aluminum motor housing to provide long term durability. For added convenience, the 75182 can be used as a replacement motor for router model 7518, and also works with 7500-series fixed base model 75361.
PORTER-CABLE 75182 Variable Speed Router Motor even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Router Accessories & Parts

Brand: PORTER-CABLE

Rating : 4.1

Review : Awsome router
I purchased this router because I decided I wanted to make my own kitchen cabinets. I have 2 other Porter Cable routers which didn't have the HP to handle the larger bits needed for the raised panel doors. I also purchased a JessEm Masr R Lift to handle the heavy router. What a combination. The router exceeded my expectations. With the variable speed I was able to safely control the speed of the larger bits. The router had more than enough power to handle anything I could throw its way. It cut through the oak like it was butter.. The router arrived a few days later than I expected it but was extremely well packaged. This router is a real workhorse. It wasn't any louder than my other router and never over heated with constant use. I would highly recommend this router. I checked all over the internet and at other woodworking stores and couldn't find it any cheaper than Amazon. Well worth the investment.


I think, explains the few grievance apropos PORTER-CABLE 75182 Variable Speed Router Motor not fitting or leaking.

Hope this PORTER-CABLE 75182 Variable Speed Router Motor comment was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment