DEWALT DC415KL 36-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off Tool, with NANO Technology Discount !!


DEWALT DC415KL 36-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off Tool, with NANO Technology


DEWALT DC415KL 36-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off Tool, with NANO Technology

Price: Show


Take for me to see DEWALT DC415KL 36-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off Tool, with NANO Technology Review



I have now been buying DEWALT DC415KL 36-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off Tool, with NANO Technology for yesteryear almost 1 year. DEWALT DC415KL 36-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off Tool, with NANO Technology wuth brand "DEWALT" is the best Metal-Cutting Saws on the market.




DEWALT DC415KL 36-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off Tool, with NANO Technology Features


  • 6,500 rpm for fast cutting speed
  • Convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping
  • 2-position side handle offers greater comfort and control
  • Quick-change wheel release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
  • Low profile, jam-pot gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission

These DEWALT DC415KL 36-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off Tool, with NANO Technology way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.


DEWALT DC415KL 36-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off Tool, with NANO Technology even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Metal-Cutting Saws

Brand: DEWALT

Rating : 4.0

Review : Decent price for an extra two batteries and there is more
Right or wrong I started buying the 36v DeWalt tools system a few years back as I was getting tired of the poor battery performance of my Ryobi 18v tools first with the NiCd batteries then later with the Li-ion ones.

As others have complained I also had one of my three 36v batteries refuse to take a charge after a year or so and was fearing that I had just wasted my money. However after several more years of use the remaining two batteries are still doing very well. With the recent addition of a helper I soon realized that I needed to have more batteries on hand and figured this kit to be a good way to get the extra two batteries and second charger and have a decent tool to boot. Much to my delight, the angle grinder is a fantastic workhorse with more power than I had expected. I'm quite pleased with result. One annoying downside is that the unit comes with two guards which are a little bit of a hassle to change back and forth. Fortunately for me I use the tool mostly...


I believe, explains the few grievance on DEWALT DC415KL 36-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off Tool, with NANO Technology not fitting or leaking.

Hope this DEWALT DC415KL 36-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off Tool, with NANO Technology comment was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment