Aitor Jungle King I. (Original Aitor) Reviews


Aitor Jungle King I. (Original Aitor)


Aitor Jungle King I. (Original Aitor)

Price: Show


Take for me to see Aitor Jungle King I. (Original Aitor) Review



I have now been take Aitor Jungle King I. (Original Aitor) for days gone by almost 1 year. Aitor Jungle King I. (Original Aitor) wuth brand "Aitor" is the best Folded Knives in the world.




Aitor Jungle King I. (Original Aitor) Features


  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Polycarbonate and Rigid Case
  • CrMoV Stainless Steel Heat Treated to a hardness between 55-58 HRC
  • Shallow Hollow-Ground Saw-Back Blade
  • Original Spanish Army Survival Knife (Made and Imported From Spain)

These Aitor Jungle King I. (Original Aitor) way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.

Aitor Knives - Matte Finish Jungle King I Fixed Blade Knife with Knurled Stainless Handles. Model: AI16015. 14 1/4" overall. 8" matte finish stainless clip point blade with double cut sawback. Knurled stainless handle. Stainless guard with lashing holes. Stainless pommel unscrews to reveal a compass inside cap and small survival kit stored in clear acrylic tube in handle. O-ring sealed. OD green hard nylon belt sheath with leg ties. Sheath also stores a 7" overall skinner with 2 1/2" guthook blade. One piece stainless construction. Skinner features thumb ridge, ridged handle slot, lashing holes, flathead screwdriver end with bottle/can opener, OD green nylon lanyard. Also stored inside sheath is a pullout tray with latex powerbands for slingshot, empty vial and sharpening stone. Back of tray features ruler, S.O.S. signals and signaling mirror. Outside of sheath features several feet of OD green nylon cord and black coated stainless metal arms at tip of sheath that flip out to serve as slingshot. Back of sheath features sharpening stone.
Aitor Jungle King I. (Original Aitor) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Folded Knives

Brand: Aitor

Rating : 5.0

Review : AITOR jungle king 1 made in spain
You cannot buy them any more from manufacturer but ive owned mine for a decade. What it doesnt show on amazon is what it comes with. The sling shot built into sheath..liquid compass, skinner, fire striker etc.
The saw back ive cut a tree down with. The stainless steel blade is just as good as MICROTECH,MercWorx, COLD STEEL etc.
I spent $500 on mine so at $250 its a bargain for camping or bugout bags its an essential.


I think, explains the few gripe on Aitor Jungle King I. (Original Aitor) not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Aitor Jungle King I. (Original Aitor) comment was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment