Metabo DSD 250 10-Inch Bench Grinder Special Offers


Metabo DSD 250 10-Inch Bench Grinder


Metabo DSD 250 10-Inch Bench Grinder

Price: Show


Take for me to see Metabo DSD 250 10-Inch Bench Grinder Review



I have now been buying Metabo DSD 250 10-Inch Bench Grinder for the past almost 1 year. Metabo DSD 250 10-Inch Bench Grinder wuth brand "Metabo" could be the best Rotary Tool Accessories in the world.




Metabo DSD 250 10-Inch Bench Grinder Features


  • Zipper closure
  • 2-Inch tape
  • Nfpa 701 (2004) treated fabric
  • 4 exterior and 1 interior pocket
  • Meets the ansi/isea requirements

These Metabo DSD 250 10-Inch Bench Grinder way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.

Includes DSD 250 10-in 7.5 Amp Bench Grinder - 619250420, 36P Normal Corundum Grinding Wheels, 60N Normal Corundum Grinding Wheels, Spark Protection Glasses, Workpiece Support, Hexagonal Wrench
Metabo DSD 250 10-Inch Bench Grinder even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Rotary Tool Accessories

Brand: Metabo

Rating : 5.0

Review : Metabo DSD 10 Inch Grinder
I have used a number of grinders during my 40 years as an engineer for a major equipment manufacturer. Most of my experience has been with the excellent Baldor line of industrial 10 or 12 inch grinders. Other grinders have lacked the power for heavy grinding, or the finess for sharpening fine tools, or both. I really did not want to spend $2,000 on a Baldor, so I decidd to try the Metabo. It was delivered on schedule, in a sturdy double box. Assembly was easy, with everything fitting perfectly. I placed a coin on top of the round motor housing and started the motor. The coin did not move, and I did not have to balance the wheels. The 1,800 rpm speed is perfect for sharpening fine tools, and is still fast enough for heavy grinding. This is a great tool and an excellent value.


I believe, explains the few gripe regards Metabo DSD 250 10-Inch Bench Grinder not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Metabo DSD 250 10-Inch Bench Grinder comment was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment