Senco SCN65 Coil Framing Nailer Top Deals


Senco SCN65 Coil Framing Nailer


Senco SCN65 Coil Framing Nailer

Price: Show


Take for me to see Senco SCN65 Coil Framing Nailer Review



I have already been buying Senco SCN65 Coil Framing Nailer for yesteryear almost 1 year. Senco SCN65 Coil Framing Nailer wuth brand "Senco" could be the best Framing Nailers on the market.




Senco SCN65 Coil Framing Nailer Features


  • Superior power-to-weight
  • Weighs 8 pounds
  • High cycling speed
  • Adjustable depth of drive
  • Adjustable depth-of-drive

These Senco SCN65 Coil Framing Nailer way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.


Senco SCN65 Coil Framing Nailer even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Framing Nailers

Brand: Senco

Rating : 3.8

Review : Great Piece of Machinery
This is a fine tool. Good balance, fits into tight spots, no problems after two solid years of use. I do "hysteric preservation" (fixing old houses that all to often should go in dumpsters) where nothing is on 16" centers and tight spots abound.

I'm prone to over-construction so full head nails are a must and I even use galvanized ring shank nails for interior work. The coils do have to be protected. I received one box from the Tool Crib the entire contents of which had been made square by rough handling, but that is a warehouse or shipping problem. Order ahead and keep an inventory of what you will use. I even have them shipped directly to jobs out of state.

Would be five star except Senco provides no case. I e'mailed them and they confirmed this without suggestion. Took a year to find that a 40mm ammo can (48 cartridge) with a little rigid insulation works fine.

Keep it clean, keep it oiled. I look forward to years of good service.


I believe, explains the few gripe apropos Senco SCN65 Coil Framing Nailer not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Senco SCN65 Coil Framing Nailer review was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment